1. The tallbox.co.uk platform (The Platform) is property of the Foundation of public benefit “Design Culture” (The Foundation) Unified Identification Code/Number (UIC) 176995097
a) “User” – physical person, using The Platform;
3. This platform consists of the most contemporary and well-established applications and technologies for security, which refer to private information of the User.
4. The Foundation does not guarantee the permanent functioning of the Platform.
The Foundation has kept its rights to stop the access to part of the materials and contents or the whole website for termless period of time for planned reasons or by incident, without having any kind of responsibility for eventual disadvantages for the User.
6. The Foundation has the right to redirect the User to other pages in the Internet, which are property or in control of third people. The Foundation has no control over the content of these websites, so the Foundation does not has any responsibility for the actuality, the trustworthy or the precision of these websites.
7. The information in the Platform should not be taken or interpreted as a consultation. Every activity of the User connected with the protection of his rights and legal interests ought to be made after proper consultation with a specialist in the area.
8. Information, granted by the Platform could be mutual or abstract. The correct practical exercising depends on the correct, including legal, qualification of multiple facts from the concrete life situation, which could not be enlisted in the Platform. The is the reason for which the Foundation does not have any responsibility, in case that the User applies the information in a different, more complicated situation or a specific situation, in result of which the User endures any harms.
9. Sending a material to whichever of the servers of the Foundation by e-mail or through the Platform and not only, the User accepts the following:
a) The materials and information in them does not consist of anything, which contradicts to the applicable right or in any way is unsuitable to be published.
b) By all means it is necessary for the User to find and remove any kind of viruses and all kinds of harmful or destructive elements and programs as well, before the information is sent;
c) Owns the materials and information in them or has unrestricted legal rights to represent them- The Foundation can publish them for free, use them or the ideas in them in its products and services. All this without having the financial responsibility or any other responsibility.
6. Protection of the private information
10. Through the Platform the Foundation does not collect/process/ preserve private information. The Foundation follows the rules of the present document and the principles for working with private information on the applicable right and the Law for protecting the personal information of the United Kingdom.
11. The Platform collects only statistic data in relation with the visiting of the website, which are not connected with the personal data of the User.
8. Informing of the User
12. The information, shown in this Platform is basic and abstract. Its actuality is being followed by the Foundation’s team, but there are possible gaps regarding partial or whole changes, including the legislative regime. In case of unnoticed inaccuracy between the information shown in this website and the legislative laws of United Kingdom or The European Union the user can address to the staff of the Foundation and to point out the inaccuracy if there is such. The Foundation has the right to check the concrete signal and in case of necessity to undertake actions in order to remove it.
9. Terms of changes
13. The Foundation keeps the right to change or renew the rights and terms of the website, however and whenever it decides it is necessary. General conditions represent the basic rules in the Platform.
14. The whole information (articles, samples of documents and other materials) of the Platform represents the intellectual property of the Foundation and/or the authors of the party of the organization. Its usage is decided by the following rules:
a) Everyone is free to share each and every material with link to his/her source (URL web page of the Platform);
b) Saving every link in the concrete material;
c) By specifying the author;
d) Without modifications;
15. The Foundation as a socially responsible organisation values the feedback of the User.
16. The Foundation guarantees that sending messages to the User happens only in case the User has made specific request for this by particular form for contact. The User agrees to receive notifications for new materials, published on the Platform and other topical information connected with the project.
17. The User has the right to refuse the receiving of information from the web bulletin of the Platform.
18. The Foundation saves the right to connect with the User for purposes like inquiries, consultations, connected with the quality of the given information.
a) The concrete inquiries in this particular point can be executed by virtual ways or by different physical ways, including, but not only, brochures, bulletins, cards, questionnaires, social researches and etc.;
b) The purpose of the inquiries and surveys is the improvement of the given materials to the Platform and the level of the project.
12. Legal information
19. With the usage of the Platform and the information in it, the User expresses his/her unconditionally agreement with the present Common conditions, for the User will be given the right to use free the Platform for personal and non-commercial reasons.
13. Exclusion of Liability
20. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be a liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
21. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
22. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
23. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect about this Website.
15. Links to and from Other Websites
24. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your risk.
25. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
16. Site Uptime
26. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to the server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.